Wellwoman 50+ Health Supplement for Women Tablet
has been specifically designed to help safeguard the nutritional needs of women aged 50 and above. Wellwoman 50+ contains a comprehensive range of 26 vitamins, minerals, and plant-derived nutrients to support key areas of health important in women over 50, including heart, brain, and eye health. It contains vitamins B6, pantothenic acid, and iron which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Moreover, B12 vitamin contributes to normal metabolism and normal red blood cell formation. This natural supplement for women contributes to protect the cells from oxidative stress.Key Ingredients:
- Vitamin B2, B6, B12, C, D, E
- Zinc, selenium and vitamins B6, B12, C and D have also been included in the formula as they contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Wellwoman 50+ provides vitamin C and E which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress plus mineral zinc, which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Wellwoman 50+ contributes to the normal function of the heart. A combination of folic acid, vitamins B6, and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism and normal red blood cell formation
Directions For Use:
- Thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, and vitamin C support the normal function of the nervous system. Moreover, pantothenic acid helps to maintain normal mental performance
One tablet per day with or immediately after your main meal. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink. Wellwoman should only be taken on a full stomach.Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
When is Wellwoman recommended/ indicated?
Wellwoman is a daily nutritional safeguard designed specially for women in their 50's and beyond. There is no such condition when it is recommended.Q.
Can Wellwoman be taken alongside other medication?
Yes. Generally, the formulation of this particular health supplement contains small amounts of vitamins and minerals and is free from other drugs. If one is on other medication, it is best suitable to consult with the doctor first.Q.
Are there any unwanted effects/ side effects of Wellwoman 50+?
While there are no known side effects of Wellwoman 50+ it is still recommended to not to exceed the recommended dosage.