Information about Vyas Panchanimbadi Vati
Vyas Panchanimbadi Vati contains Vyadhi Haran Rasayan, Rajat Bhasma, Gandhak Rasayan, Praval Pishthi, Panchanimba Churna, Sariwa, Manjishtha, Vidanga, Bhringraj, Aragvadha, Kher, Kanchnar, and Choup Chini as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Vyas Panchanimbadi Vati:
Role of active ingredients:
- Vyadhi Haran Rasayan: Acts as antiseptic and used in the treatment of various skin diseases
- Rajat Bhasma: Widely used in the natural treatment of memory loss, dizziness, excessive thirst, and diabetes.
- Gandhak Rasayan: Acts as antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial
- Praval Pishthi: Used in the treatment of a cough, cold excessive burning sensation. It improves immunity.
- Panchanimba Churna: Used in the wide range of skin diseases such as dermatitis, eczema, pruritis, psoriasis, nonhealing wounds, and urinary tract infections
- Sariwa: Effective in skin diseases as acne, pimples, and in skin rashes
- Manjishtha: Excellent in treating skin problems such as uneven pigmentation of the skin, hyperpigmentation, pimples, scabies, skin allergies, eczema etc
- Vidanga: Acts as antifungal, antibacterial and treats various skin disorders
- Bhringraj: Used for treating various hair and skin problems
- Aragvadha: Properties like anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiviral, hepatoprotective, antipyretic, analgesic, antiulcer, wound healing, and antioxidant
- Kher: Acts as astringent
- Kanchnar: Useful in herbal wound healing, skin diseases, sinuses, and fistula
- Choup Chini: Useful in the treatment of psoriasis
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Skin disorders acne, pimples, psoriasis
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children