Information about Vitomax Capsule
Vitomax Capsules contains Lycopene 10%, Methylcobalamin, Vitamin A Acetate, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E Acetate, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Cholecalciferol, Ferrous Fumarate, Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate and Calcium Pantothenate as major ingredients.
- Used as a nutritional supplement
- Also, used to prevent chronic diseases for the well being of an individual
Key benefits/ uses of Vitomax Capsules:
- Lycopene: Acts an antioxidant which helps in reducing the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Helps in increasing the immunity for the body’s ability to fight against diseases.
- Vitamin D3: Prevents bone disorders.
- Folic Acid: Prevents complications like anemia and in pregnant women prevents neural tube defects.
- Vitamin C: Helps in growth and repair of tissues.
Direction for use/ Dosage:
Take one to two capsules daily or as directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Vitomax Capsule: QTM, EMB, NSL, SHD, HSP, OLT, AMR, SVH, HGI, BBS, DYG, MAM, BHM, HPC, NNH, ZVP, GTC, ESY, BLE, CLT, SPD, RPP, KHC, NDP, BTM, EVP, PTI, MDH, AGT, MMS, 9T9, AAR, SCH, RHW, AYU, TRP, B...+more