Information about Vitasurge Tablet
Vitasurge Tablet contains Methylcobalamin, ALA (Alpha Lipoic acid), Inositol, Folic acid, Chromium, Selenium, and Zinc as an active ingredient.
- Nutritional Vitamin and mineral supplement for healthy functional body
- Acts as an antioxidant and also helps in energy metabolism
Key benefits/uses of Vitasurge Tablet
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells
- Alpha- lipoic acid (ALA) prevents certain kinds of cell damage in the body. It also restores vitamin levels of vitamin E and vitamin C. And improves the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes
- Inositol, a vitamin- like substance, balances certain chemicals in the body to possibly help with conditions such as panic disorder, depression, obsessive- compulsive disorder, and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Folic acid aids in red blood cell and nerve formation
- Chromium helps to keep blood sugar levels normal by improving the way our bodies use insulin.
- Selenium is a dietary aid. It has antioxidant properties and helps in body growth and good health.
- Zinc is needed for the proper growth and maintenance of the human body. It is also essential for biological reactions, and immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function.
- As directed by the physician
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Vitasurge TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Vitasurge Tablet: BAL, VDH, GPP, KIS, DGN, MAM, DZY, DVH, STA, HNP, MPC, INC, 9T9, OWP, DPP, BLE, HZF, ADT, UMP, ZPR, ZEL, GTC, AAR, SWA, USF, RHW, JBT, BHM, BHS, MSD, NAS, FGH, BMJ, NNP, OLT, SHC, ...+more