Veet Pure Hair Removal Cream for Women with No Ammonia Smell Normal Skin
It is an efficient hair removal formula for normal skin types. It is a safe style to remove hair that takes only a few minutes. It has shea butter which leaves the skin moisturised for a long time.Key Ingredients:
Shea butter, Cucumber extracts, Sage extracts and Lily fragranceKey Benefits:
- It is easy to use and removes even short hair completely
- It is suitable for arms, legs, underarms and bikini lines
- It contains shea butter that leaves the skin smooth and moisturised
- It helps break down the keratin structure of the hair follicle in minutes
- Due to innovative formula and safe ingredients, it lasts longer than shaving
Good to Know:
- It also minimises future hair regrowth
It does not contain ammoniaBest Suited For:
Normal skinProduct Form:
CreamArea of Application:
Arms, legs, underarms and bikini linesConcern:
Hair removalDirections for Use:
- Before you start using Veet Hair Removal Cream, it is recommended that you do a patch test
- Take a small amount of Veet cream
- Apply the cream on the surface from where you wish to remove hair
- Leave the Veet cream for 5-6 minutes and gently remove it with the applicator
- Wash off the excess with water, and you will be left with silky smooth skin
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Do not use on scars, wounds and any open cuts
Always do a patch test of Veet to understand how your skin reacts to itFrequently Asked Questions:Q. What should I do if I have sensitive skin?
You should use the sensitive range of Veet hair removal cream.Q. What is the shelf life of Hair Removal Cream by Veet Company?
Generally, Veet creams have a shelf life of 3 years or check the packaging label for more details.Q. How long should I wait to use Veet Cream for hair removal after shaving?
You should wait for at least 72 hours after shaving to use Veet hair removal cream.