Information about U V Kot Spf 30 Gel
The UV Kot gel contains Octinoxate, oxybenzone, avobenzone, and Zinc oxide as active ingredients.
- Water resistant formulation
- Suitable for all skin types
- Non-Comedogenic and paraffin free
- Protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet (UVA, UVB) radiations that cause premature aging, skin burns, pigmentation, and increased risk of skin cancer
Key benefits/uses of UV Kot gel
- The active ingredient Octinoxate absorbs or reflects sun’s Ultraviolet radiations, thus preventing it from reaching to the deeper layers of skin.
- Oxybenzone absorbs ultraviolet light
- Avobenzone protects skin from UVA rays, the rays that cause premature aging and skin cancer
- Zinc oxide works as emollient & skin protector. It provides a barrier to skin and helps in healing
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Press the tube to pump out the adequate amount of gel.
- Apply it on face and neck, prior to the sun exposure
- Reapply after swimming, sweating etc
- For routine skin care, sensitive skin, sunburns, rashes and acne
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Wash your face and apply only with clean hands
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver U V Kot Spf 30 Gel: BDN, GBL, KHH, TFP, ZPR, ADT, HPC, OHM, PTI, QLF, DGN, NVL, CLT, BLE, RSS, PPR, WHL, MSD, SVH, RWP, INC, NDP, P2P, MDH, AYU, RPI, BIO, RHW, VDH, SBA, MAM, MLC, BHP, ANT, DHR, SHP...+more