Information about Tynor I-67 Medical Compression Stocking Below Knee High Class 2 (Pair) L
Tynor I-67 Medical Compression Stocking Knee High Class2 is recommended in Tired, aching legs, Economy Class Syndrome, Chronic peripheral venous insufficiency, Varicose /Spider Veins, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Lymphedema, Phlebitis, Pregnancy, Oedema, Blood clots, post surgery/ injury.
Salient Features of Tynor I-67 Medical Compression Stocking Knee High Class1:
1. High quality, dermophillic, strong with long functional life.
2. Effective and Graduated compression.
3. Anatomical shape ensures, snug fitting and optimal grip, but no localized constrictions.
4. Top silicone lined band ensures no slippage.
5. Available in different compression classes ensures effective blood evacuation.
6. Open toe design reduces wear and tear and is easy to wear.
7. Comes with Applicator, User manual, and CD for effective management of the disease
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver Tynor I-67 Medical Compression Stocking Below Knee High Class 2 (Pair) L. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.