Information about Tummy Soft Dry Syrup
Tummy Soft Dry Syrup contains Alpha-amylase, Bacillus coagulans, Lipase and Pepsin as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Tummy Soft Dry Syrup:
Role of active ingredients:
- Alpha Amylase: Aids in the production of energy in the body.
- Bacillus coagulans: Used to treat diarrhoea including infectious types and diarrhoea caused by antibiotic use. It is used in the treatment of digestive issues such as IBS, Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and Clostridium difficile colitis.
- Pepsin: Helps digest the proteins in food.
Directions for use/Dosage:
Consume one teaspoonful (5ml) of Tummy Soft Dry Syrup twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Prepare the suspension as follows:
- Pour boiled and cooled water up to the mark on the bottle
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Place the bottle in refrigerator after use
- Use the reconstituted suspension within five days
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 Degree-Celsius
- Protect from light
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Tummy Soft Dry Syrup: DPP, PLT, HRV, SWA, EQN, SAT, HEX, MSD, DDR, NVY, BIO, SAF, ATP, SBL, OHM, ENP, SCH, IAD, JVO, BMJ, EMB, RSA, GBL, IPL, INC, RUS, BSN, OWP, ADT, NWP, SHM, RJH, PEN, MPC, UMP, T...+more