Information about Topnerve Plus Soft Gelatin Capsule
The Topnerve Plus Softgel Capsule contains Methylcobalamin, alpha- Lipoic acid, Selenium Dioxide, Chromium Polynicotinate, Zinc Sulfate, Folic acid and Inositol as its main ingredients.
- The capsule acts as a health supplement and contains essential minerals and vitamins.
- Helps in healthy body growth and living
Key benefits/uses of Topnerve Plus Softgel Capsule
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
- Alpha- lipoic acid prevents certain kinds of cell damage in the body. It restores vitamin levels of vitamin E and vitamin C. Also improves the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes.
- Selenium is a dietary aid. It has antioxidant properties and helps in body growth and good health
- Chromium Polynicotinate is formed when chromium combines with Niacin
- Zinc helps in bone mineralization
- Inositol, a vitamin- like substance, balances certain chemicals in the body to possibly help with conditions such as panic disorder, depression, obsessive- compulsive disorder, and polycystic ovary syndrome
- Folic acid aids in red blood cell and nerve formation
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician.
- Nutritional Deficiency, Immune Deficiency
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Products similar to Topnerve Plus Soft Gelatin Capsule
Customers who bought this item also bought