Information about Thermoseal Dental Floss
Thermoseal Dental floss is a 60 meter long waxed, mint flavored dental floss.
- Used for removing food particles stuck in between the teeth.
- For Interdental cleaning
- Removing Plaque
Key benefits/uses of Thermoseal Dental floss
- The Thermoseal Dental floss is a waxed dental floss and it has additional beneficial properties than the unwaxed ones.
- Contains essential oils or enzymes which makes the floss more effective at removing plaque.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Use a strand that measures just over the length of your arm. It will shorten as you wrap the ends.
- Loosely wrap six inches of it around your middle finger while holding it in place with your thumb
- Use your thumb and index finger from your free hand to straighten the floss between both hands
- Ease the floss between each tooth with a delicate back- and- forth motion
- For cleaning interdentally spaces and removing plaque
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Be careful not to snap the floss through the seam of both teeth, as it can damage the gums this way.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Thermoseal Dental Floss: MAX, WHL, AYM, PTI, NVL, ABP, EMB, JIV, SGH, ENP, MAK, KIS, SBA, SHD, BGS, RHW, BIO, DPP, EVP, BAL, NSL, RPP, SAF, DGN, PRN, BMJ, INC, MMS, EQN, SHC, RSA, NNH, HIP, NVY, AGT...+more