The Indian Chai Thai Rooibos Tea
comes from a South African shrub. Also known as Red Tea, it is rich in antioxidants and known for its calming affectsKey Ingredients: Key Benefits:
- Reverse the visible signs of aging (like wrinkles), and fight inflammation
- Protect us from chronic disease, such as diabetes and heart disease
Directions For Use:
- Completely caffeine-free, therefore it is recommended by doctors for patients suffering from insomnia
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes. Strain and serve.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of the children