Tata 1mg Multivitamin Supreme, Zinc, Calcium and Vitamin D Immunity Booster Capsule
is your complete daily health supplement, packed with 25 essential vitamins and minerals that boost immunity, maintain cardiovascular health, and improve fitness and strength, enhance memory and concentration and support overall wellbeing.Key Ingredients:
- Vitamins and Amino Acids: Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B1, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12
- Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, Manganese, Copper, Iodide, Boron Chromium Picolinate, Selenium, Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate
- Natural Extracts: Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides (33:22), Ginseng, Refined Wheat Germ Oil, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Green Tea Extract, Polyphenols, Grape Seed Extract, Mixed Carotenoids, Ginkgo Biloba, Piperine, and Lutein
- Probiotics: Lacto Bacillus
- It is a nutritional health supplement that helps to build your immunity
- Its antioxidant properties help strengthen the immune system and neutralise free radicals
- It helps in increasing strength and stamina
- It is beneficial in improving memory and concentration
- It supports healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system
Good to Know:
- It helps in improving flexibility and mobility of joints and regulating blood sugar levels
Packed with natural extractsEffects of Deficiency:Product Form:
CapsuleDirections for Use:
Use as directed on the label or as prescribed by your medical practitioner.Safety Information:
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement
Do not consume on an empty stomach, take after mealsFrequently Asked Questions:Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Consult a doctor before taking any supplement. Your doctor will prescribe an appropriate dose based on your clinical condition.Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medication?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.Q. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
There are no well-established studies to back up the onset of the effects of this medicine. However, it is best to consult with your doctor first.