Tata 1mg Calcium + Vitamin D3, Zinc, Magnesium and Alfalfa Tablets for Joint Health & Immunity
It is a dietary supplement formulated with calcium citrate, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, alfalfa, magnesium and zinc that promote bone and joint health. It helps in muscle contraction, muscle building and flexibility of joints. Vitamin D3 may help improve bone health and lower osteoporosis risk.Key Ingredients:
Calcium citrate malate, Vitamin D3, Zinc, Magnesium, Alfalfa, Vitamin K2-7Key Benefits:
- It is a dietary supplement that supports bone and joint health
- It promotes mobility and flexibility of joints
- Calcium citrate malate boosts collagen synthesis, aids muscle function, helps build muscle strength and enhances recovery
- Vitamin D3 can help improve bone density, bone strength and muscle functions
- Vitamin D helps efficient absorption of calcium by the body
- Calcium helps maintain normal heart rhythm and muscle contractions along with building bones
- Calcium is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bones
- Zinc regulates bone formation and calcium homeostasis
Good to Know:
- It helps to maintain strong bones and improve immunity
Non-GMO, Dairy-free, No added preservativesEffects of Deficiency:Product Form:
TabletDirections for Use:
Take two tablets daily or as prescribed by your medical practitioner.Safety Information:
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement
- Do not use if the product appears to be tampered with or the seal is broken
Consume 30 minutes after mealsFrequently Asked Questions:Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
This medicine is considered safe for consumption by pregnant and breastfeeding women. Your doctor will prescribe an appropriate dose for you based on your clinical condition.Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medication?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.Q. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
There are no well-established studies to back up the onset of the effects of this medicine. However, it is best to consult with your doctor first.