Information about Syscopene Capsule
Syscopene Capsule contains Lycopene, Betacarotene, Methylcobalamine, Green Tea Extract, Multivitamins and Multi minerals as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Syscopene Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- Lycopene: Useful in preventing heart disease, hardening of the arteries and cancer of the various organs. It is also powerful antioxidant and protects the cells from damage.
- Beta-carotene: Acts as an antioxidant and lowers the risk of developing cancer and heart disease.
- Methylcobalamin: Used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Green Tea Extract: Prevents inflammation and swelling, protect cartilage between the bones, and lessen joint degeneration. It also improves the function of a brain.
- Multivitamins and Multiminerals: Required for the proper growth and development of the body and for maintaining the metabolism.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
Neuropathies, Macular Degeneration, Hyperpigmentation, Psoriasis, Burns, and Skin Glow
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Syscopene CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Syscopene Capsule: KHH, AVN, SBA, DHR, PPR, AAY, INC, PWN, MAM, VRS, HGI, JVN, SWP, BIO, OWP, PNT, DDR, RJH, BTM, HEX, ZEL, JMJ, AGT, ANT, GTK, DPP, HAT, USF, OLT, 9T9, SAF, RSA, TNH, SWA, SSA, GPT...+more