Information about Sun Protect Premia Spf 26 Lotion
The Sun Protect Premia Spf 26 Lotion contains Octinoxate, oxybenzone, avobenzone, Octocrylene and Zinc oxide as active ingredients
- Sun Protect 26 lotion is a photostable sunscreen and has water resistant formula
- Non Comedogenic
Key benefits/uses of Sun Protect Premia SPF 26 Lotion
- Sun Protect Premia 26 lotion protects skin from harmful UVA and deeply penetrating UVB rays
- Provides 26 times more protection than normal sunscreens
- Active ingredient Octinoxate absorbs or reflects sun’s Ultraviolet radiations, thus preventing it from reaching to the deeper layers of skin.
- Oxybenzone absorbs ultraviolet light
- Avobenzone protects skin from UVA rays, the rays that cause premature aging and skin cancer.
- Sun Protect Premia Spf 26 provides protection even after 40 minutes of continuous water activity
- Protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet (UVA, UVB) radiations that cause premature aging, skin burns, pigmentation, and increased risk of skin cancer.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Press the nozzle to pump out adequate amount of lotion.
- Apply The Sun Protect Premia Spf 26 on face and neck, 30 minutes prior to the sun exposure
- Reapply after swimming, sweating etc
- Adults and children above 6 months of age
- For routine skin care, sensitive skin, sun burns, rashes and acne
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Wash your face and apply only with clean hands.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following licensed pharmacy from the nearest location will deliver Sun Protect Premia Spf 26 Lotion. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the va...+more