Sporlac - DS Tablet
is a probiotic formulated with lactic acid bacillus to help improve the microflora in the gut and improve digestion. An imbalance of gut flora can cause digestive problems, indigestion, flatulence, and other ailments. It helps increase the absorption of nutrients by increasing the number of good bacteria in the intestine. Lactic acid bacillus works by inhibiting the growth of harmful microorganisms in the gut and makes the environment unfavourable for the growth of harmful bacteria. The tablet is also beneficial for flatulence and irregular bowel movement.Key Ingredients:
Lactic Acid Bacillus (Earlier Known As Lactobacillus Sporogenes)Key Benefits:
- The formula aids in restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine
- It can help manage indigestion and diarrhoea
- It helps in the absorption of nutrients by increasing the number of good bacteria in the intestine
- It can assist in minimising flatulence and irregular bowel movement
Concerns It Can Help With:Product Form:
- Lactic acid bacillus creates a favourable environment to support proper digestion and absorption of food
Use as directed by the healthcare professional.Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool place, protected from moisture
Frequently Asked Questions:Is Sporlac an antibiotic?
- Keep out of reach of children
No, it is a probiotic that helps to restore good bacteria in the intestine. It is usually recommended with antibiotics. This is because antibiotics are known to kill/inhibit the good bacteria in the stomach along with infection-causing bacteria. So, doctors prescribe this medicine to restore the gut flora and improve the functioning of the intestine as well as prevent side effects caused by antibiotic use.Can Lactobacillus be harmful?
Lactobacillus is considered to be safe when taken as directed by your physician. Lactobacillus is an inactivated bacteria that is good for the health of the gut. It prevents the growth of other pathogenic bacteria that cause diarrhoea or other bacterial infections.What happens when you start taking probiotics?
Probiotics are colonies of live microorganisms like bacteria, fungi, and yeast that are essential for the well-being of the human body. They are microscopic and line the gut and other organs in the body. They ease bodily functions like the absorption and digestion of nutrients. Probiotics offer various health benefits which include fighting infections, improving digestion, boosting immunity, and weight management.