Smart Care Aneroid Sphygmomanometer SCH-200A
is an automated blood pressure monitoring device made up of high quality materials to give the perfect precision. It is one of the ideal choices of every medical professional. It provides accurate and precise results. Aneroid sphygmomanometer is a device whose action depends on the varying atmospheric pressure exerted upon the elastic top of a metallic box.Uses:
It is used by patients with fluctuating blood pressure. It helps them to monitor their blood pressure frequently.Product Specifications and Features:
- Has classic nylon cuff without D-ring
- Non-stop pin manometer up to 300mm Hg
- Designed with 2 tube adult size bladder
- Air release valve with spring
- Die-cast zinc manometer housing is finished in textured baked enamel and outfitted with heavy metal gauge
Directions For Use:
- Latex-free inflation bag is designed with crack resistance
Cuff are wrapped around the hand and inflated to create the pressure. Automated machine connected with the cuff displays the accurate blood pressure.Safety Information:
- Keep the device in a cool and dry place.
Do not wash it or rinse it with water.
- Keep the device boxed when not in use.
Handle the device with care.