Information about Shelcal - HD Tablet
Shelcal - HD Tablet contains Calcium Carbonate (1250mg) eq. to Elemental Calcium (500mg), Vitamin D3 (500IU) as active ingredients.
Calcium deficiency leads to weak bones as the body will start using Calcium from the bone.
Key benefits/uses of Shelcal - HD Tablet:
- Calcium: Plays a vital role in the body as it is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. Thus intake of Calcium is necessary to keep the bones strong.
- Vitamin D3: Helps the body to absorb Calcium and Phosphorus. The right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
Direction for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
Osteoporosis, Calcium & Vitamin D3 deficiency etc.
Store in a cool and dry place
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical supervision
Articles related to Shelcal - HD TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Shelcal - HD Tablet: FGH, BDN, RHW, ABP, NDP, GTC, SWP, DFP, BBS, PWN, SHD, MAX, BMJ, NTB, SGC, VRS, BHP, KHH, NSL, AAY, BIO, CLT, ADT, MLC, RSA, PTI, HAT, EMB, SHP, PNT, SRG, 9T9, MSD, RJH, WSI, MD...+more