Sensodyne Toothpaste Repair & Protect, tooth paste for deep repair of sensitive teeth
When the protective layer of teeth (enamel) is worn away or gums recede, the dentine underneath becomes exposed. When the exposed dentine comes in contact with hot, cold, sweet or sour food and drinks, it can trigger a sharp short sensation called tooth sensitivity.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect is a daily fluoride toothpaste that helps to repair and protect the sensitive areas of teeth, while still providing the benefits of a regular paste like strong teeth and health gums. The paste is powered by Novamin, a unique calcium formulation that helps to repair sensitive areas with the natural building blocks of teeth. The paste also builds ongoing protection with every brush so that you can enjoy your favorite foods and drinks without the worry of sensitive teeth. Sensodyne Repair & Protect Deep Repair tooth paste is available in three packs - 70 gm, 100 gm and 140 gm (70 gm * 2) combo pack. Brushing twice a day provides protection from tooth sensitivity. Always follow instructions and guidance included on the pack before use.Key Ingredients:
Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN)Key Benefits:
- Sensodyne toothpaste for daily protection of teeth against sensitivity
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste helps repair sensitive areas of the teeth
- This toothpaste is powered by Novamin which builds a protective layer over the sensitive areas with the natural building blocks of teeth Repair and Protect toothpaste protects from sensitivity to help you enjoy life without worrying about sensitive teeth
Concerns It Can Help With:Product Form:
- This toothpaste also contains fluoride that strengthens teeth and prevents tooth decay
PasteDirections for Use:
- Use as your regular toothpaste
- Apply at least 1-inch strip of the toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 2 minutes twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by the dentist
- Make sure to brush all the sensitive areas of the teeth
- Minimize swallowing, spit out after brushing
- For oral use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not for use by children 12 years and under unless directed by a dentist or health care professional
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist
- If symptoms persist or worsens, consult your dentist.
- Eat a healthy diet and limit sugary food and drinks to maintain oral health
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How can I maintain my oral hygiene?
- Rinse your mouth with water after meals
Brushing and flossing daily, not smoking, limiting consumption of high-sugar foods, and having regular dental checkups are crucial to maintaining oral hygiene.Q. How does mint benefit teeth?
Mint has antibacterial properties that help fight bacteria that cause tooth decay and tooth pain. It keeps the mouth feeling fresh and clean.