Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste
is the dentist recommended toothpaste brand for sensitive teeth. For nearly 60 years, Sensodyne has created unique formulations to help people overcome tooth sensitivity while still providing the benefits of fluoride, cavity protection, fresh breath and whitening to maintain healthy teeth. Sensodyne rapid relief is a daily fluoride toothpaste that provides clinically proven rapid relief for sensitive teeth. It works in just 60 seconds to relieve tooth sensitivity when directly applied to the gums with a fingertip. It uses an active ingredient called stannous fluoride, which helps in quickly building a layer over exposed dentine and thereby creating a physical seal over sensitive areas of your tooth for fast action on sensitivity. It not only provides fast relief and builds ongoing protection with every brush but also protects your teeth from sensitivity triggers so that one can enjoy their favourite foods and drinks without the worry of sensitive teeth.
For best results, brush twice daily for 2 minutes.Key Ingredients:Key Benefits:
- It starts to act on tooth sensitivity in just 60 seconds, works fast and builds ongoing protection with every brush
- It has a formula that actively targets sensitive areas of your teeth, builds a protective barrier over sensitive areas, to protect your teeth from sensitivity
- It not only provides fast relief and builds ongoing protection with every brush but also protects your teeth from sensitivity triggers so that you can enjoy your favourite food without the worry of sensitive teeth
- This toothpaste also contains fluoride that strengthens teeth and prevents tooth decay
Directions For Use:
- Proven to provide all the benefits of a regular toothpaste
- Brush twice daily with approximately 2 cm of paste but not more than three times, minimize swallowing and spit out
- For rapid relief, first, squeeze a small amount on a clean fingertip and gently rub on the base of the sensitive teeth for 1 minute to a maximum of two times per day.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen, see your dentist
- Not for children under 12 years, unless advised by a dentist
- If irritation/swelling of mouth or face occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult a dentist/doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children