Information about Senolin SF Gel
Senolin SF Dental Gel contains Stannous Fluoride, Glycerin, Aerosil 200, Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose as ingredients.
- The gel is used to prevent dental problems
Makes teeth stronger and more resistant to decay caused by acid and bacteria
Key benefits/ uses of Senolin SF Gel:
- Senolin SF Dental Gel works by reducing dental caries on tooth surfaces.
- It promotes the remineralization and inhibiting the cariogenic microbial process.
- Useful for the treatment and prevention of teeth cavities and caries in children.
Direction for use / Dosage:
- Apply the Senolin SF Dental Gel with fingertip or toothbrush to the sensitive area of teeth
- Brushing the teeth with the gel is not recommended
- Gel is non-forming
Dental cavities and caries
- Store in a cool‚ and dry place
- Do not freeze
- For external use only do not swallow
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Senolin SF Gel: QTM, EMB, NSL, SHD, HSP, OLT, AMR, SVH, HGI, BBS, DYG, MAM, BHM, HPC, NNH, ZVP, GTC, ESY, BLE, CLT, SPD, RPP, KHC, NDP, BTM, EVP, PTI, MDH, AGT, MMS, 9T9, AAR, SCH, RHW, AYU, TRP, BA...+more