Information about SBL Rite-Hite Tablet
SBL Rite- Hite tablets is indicated for children who have imperfect assimilation, who do not grow and develop. For children who are anemic, having feeble digestion. Children with poor memory & lack of concentration.
Composition: Baryta carbonica 3x, Silicea 3x, Natrum muriaticum 3x, Calcarea phosphorica 3x
Recommended Dosage: Children below 13 years: One tablet daily
Children above 13 years: Two tablets daily Or as prescribed by the physician.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
5. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to SBL Rite-Hite TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver SBL Rite-Hite Tablet: DZY, NNP, NAS, RSA, ESY, MLC, BDN, SHD, GPP, TOM, AWS, BAP, RPI, CLT, NDP, RSS, GTC, BTM, BLE, AYM, FGH, TNH, SRG, PNT, OIP, STA, HEX, SVS, SPD, JVO, UBL, OWP, AMR, 9MM, EMB, L...+more