Phytolacca Berry tablets commonly called poke root acts as a good remedy for obesity. This plant works on the fibrous, and lipomatous tissues of the body. Phytolacca is claimed to assist with weight loss and treat fungal infections, tonsillitis, fluid retention, painful menstruation, syphilis, mumps and rheumatoid arthritis.
Phytolacca berry has beneficial effects on digestion, helps remove waste material in tissues throughout the body and improves lymphatic and vascular function.
Composition: Each tablet contains: Phytolacca berry - 20% w/w, Excipients q.s to one tablet of 250 mg.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets 3 times daily over an extended period of time. One tablet daily as the maintenance dose or as prescribed by the physician.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
5. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver SBL Phytolacca Berry Tablet: Health Arx Technologies Private Limited, Amishi Consumer Technologies P Ltd, Organic India Private Limited, Delhi Cryogenic Products Pvt Ltd, First Step Digital Pvt Ltd...+more