Information about SBL Kalmegh Syrup
Indications: Kalmegh syrup is used in indigestion, flatulence, constipation, covers a wide range of hepatic and gastric complaints.
Composition: Androgarphis Paniculata Q, Chelidonium Majus Q, Carica Papaya Q, Myrica Cerifera 3x, Hydrocotyle Asiatica Q, Hygrophila Spinosa Q, Alcohol in syrup and sweetener base.
Recommended Dosage: 1 or 2 teaspoonfuls after food, 3 times a day.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. During pregnancy and while on breastfeeding, consult the homeopathic physician before use.
5. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.