Information about SBL Holarrhena Antidysenterica Tablet 1X
SBL Holarrhena Antidysenterica 1X Tablet is used in acute or chronic colitis, diarrhea, and dysentery. Useful in other symptoms like colic, bleeding per rectum, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and related problems.
Composition: Each tablet contains 250 mg of Holarrhena Antidysenterica 1X.
Recommended Dosage: Adult 2 tablets, Children 1 tablet 2-3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician. Reduce the dose as symptoms improve. Appropriate diet regimen and oral rehydration salts are recommended to complement this therapy. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
5. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to SBL Holarrhena Antidysenterica Tablet 1XVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver SBL Holarrhena Antidysenterica Tablet 1X: LCC, SHM, OLT, EQN, DEL, HGI, KHH, RKS, GPT, RPP, AGT, BLP, PTS, ADT, PLT, SHP, ATL, WSI, JMJ, ZVP, BSN, GNC, BIO, PSP, SSA, SWA, DYG, MOM, MAK, FGH, OIP, L...+more