Information about SBL Fe-min Tablet
SBL Fe-min tablets improve the absorption of iron in the food thereby increasing hemoglobin and removing weakness in anemia, anemic conditions during pregnancy and lactation, heavy menstrual bleeding.
Composition: Ferrum phosphoricum 3x, Kali phosphoricum 3x, Calcarea phosphorica 3x, Calcarea fluorica 3x.
Recommended Dosage: 2 tablets 3-4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
5. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.