SBL’s Diaboherb helps to stimulate the pancreatic cells to produce more insulin thereby controlling the blood sugar levels. SBL’s Diaboherb is indicated for frequent urination, increased thirst, increased appetite and diabetes-related heart problems.
Composition: It is composed of extracts of five potent herbs that bring down the blood sugar levels. Each 500 mg capsule contains ext of: Syzygium Cumini (jamun Seed), Gymnema sylvestre (gurmar leaves), Coccinia indica (Bimbi Leaves), Abroma augusta(ulat kambal Whole Plant), Crataegus oxycantha (ban sangli), Each 62.5mg excipient q.s.
Recommended Dosage- One capsule 3 times in a day.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. During pregnancy and while on breastfeeding, consult the homeopathic physician before use.
5. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.