Information about SBL Denton Tablet
SBL’s Denton tablets helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphates and relieves practically all the signs and symptoms associated with dentition like pain in abdomen, diarrhoea and irritability.
Composition: Chamomilla vulgaris 3x, Ferrum phosphoricum 3x, Kali muriaticum 3x, Calcarea phosphorica 3x, Kali phosphoricum 3x, Silicea 3x and Magnesium phosphoricum 3x.
Recommended Dosage- Infants and children upto 3 years: 1 tablet every three hours or four times a day.
Children above 3 years: 2 tablets every three hours or four times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
5. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to SBL Denton TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver SBL Denton Tablet: BDN, WSI, SHP, DYG, GTC, KHH, SJP, DDR, STA, ZVP, PLT, SAT, BLP, PEN, DFP, DLP, GTK, MAX, ENP, EMB, LHA, PTS, SSA, HBV, FGH, HEX, AYU, DPP, ATP, OLT, IPL, LCC, JMJ, MOM, SBA, SWA,...+more