Information about SBL Cyclix Syrup
SBL Cylix Syrup is a uterine tonic which helps bring the rhythm back. Help in the symptoms like low back pain, general weakness, anemia, lack of calcium & minerals.
Composition: Each 5ml syrup contains: Saraca indica (Ashok, bark) API 400mg, Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra, bark) API 100mg, Vitis vinifera (Munakka, fruit) API 50mg, Woodfordia floribunda (Dhai pushpa, flower) BPN 40mg, Hemidesmus indicus (Anant mool, root) API 20mg, Triphla AFI 20mg, Cuminum cyminum (Jeera, fruit/seed), Zingiber officinale (Sonth, rhizome), Berberis aristata (Daru haldi, stem), Mesua ferra (Nagkesar, flower), Adhatoda vasica (Vasa, leaf), Solanum xanthocarpum (Chhoti kateli, whole plant), Amomum subulatum (Badi elaichi, fruit), Acacia catechu (Khadir, bark) Each API 10mg, Prunus puddam (Padamkastha, stem), Aegle marmelos (Belgiri, fruit), Salmalia malabaroca (Mochras, exudate) Each BPN 10mg, Santalum album (Chandhan safed, stem), Cinnamomum zeylinicum (Dalchini, bark), Syzygium armoaticum (Lavang, flower bud) Each API 5mg, Sodium benzoate IP 5mg and Sugar API 3gm.
Recommended Dosage: Children: 5-10 drops, three times daily.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
5. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver SBL Cyclix Syrup: HTS, NNH, MKS, SMS, SPD, RWP, SAF, AYM, BNA, MOM, PHC, RSA, LCC, EEC, KHH, MPC, JJE, WHL, FRM, AFT, SRG, UMP, BHM, HLT, EQN, ZEL, SSI, SSA, PRN, GNC, KIS, KAL, BMJ, SDE, JVO, ZPR, ...+more