SBL Abies Canadensis Dilution
is a homoeopathic remedy that helps to treat complaints related to digestive problems. It is the chief remedy for indigestion and gastric troubles. The general symptom treated by this homoeopathic remedy is an increased appetite with cravings for more food than the capacity to digest. It also proves helpful for getting rid of burning pain in the rectum caused due to constipation.
- The general symptom treated by this homoeopathic remedy is an increased appetite with cravings for more food than the capacity to digest
- Useful for gastric problems such as indigestion and gas
- Reduces the symptoms of overeating
- Relieves burning pain in the rectum due to constipation
- Controls the laboured respiration
Directions For Use:
- Gets rid of mental exhaustion
Take 3-5 drops two to three times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Maintain half an hour gap between food/drink/any other medicines and homoeopathic medicine
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth while taking medicine e.g. camphor, garlic, onion, coffee, hing