Information about Safe-O-Kid Mosquito Repellent Fabric Roll-On with Free 6 Anti Mosquito Patches / Stickers
Mosquito Repellent Fabric Roll-On from Safe-O-Mos is an exclusive product that shields your young ones against harmful and deadly mosquito bites. Developed under the guidance of international experts, this roll-on is safe to use. Formulated using 6-natural herbs, including camphor, citronella oil, rosemary oil, lavender oil, geranium oil, mint oil and clove oil, this roll-on can be used on clothes worn by your kid as well as on the linen that he/she sleeps in. It doesn’t require any skin elimination, thereby eliminating any chance of allergic reactions.
Ideal to protect your kids against deadly mosquito bites that might cause infectious diseases like malaria, chikungunya, zika and malaria, this roll-on is safe to use.
• Long-lasting effectiveness powered by 6 natural ingredients against mosquitoes’ bites that might cause dengue, chikungunya, zika or malaria
• No side effects
• Zero side effects
• Can be used inside and outside the house
• 100% natural composition
• DEET/ Picardin/Alcohol free
• Chemical free
• Can be rolled on clothes, strollers or mattress
• Doesn’t require skin application
• Pleasant smell
How to Use:
Roll-on a single stroke near each uncovered area.
• For external use only
• Do not apply on the skin
• Do not use in inhalers
• Do not burn or fumigate
• Do not use for longer durations for children below 3-years of age
• In case of irritation or discomfort, discontinue the use
• In case of contact with eyes/mouth, rinse thoroughly
Products similar to Safe-O-Kid Mosquito Repellent Fabric Roll-On with Free 6 Anti Mosquito Patches / Stickers
Customers who bought this item also bought
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver Safe-O-Kid Mosquito Repellent Fabric Roll-On with Free 6 Anti Mosquito Patches / Stickers. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.