Rooted Active Naturals Cordyceps Militaris Mushroom
is used in a variety of health concerns including boosting immunity, energy and stamina, sexual and reproductive health, virility, kidney function, respiratory and blood sugar support etc. Super Energy & Stamina: Cordyceps is rich in the molecule adenosine. Adenosine is a component of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the energy source for all muscle movements. Because of this, cordyceps may help boost the body's production of ATP, which could have a positive impact on the workouts. Cordyceps like many of its medicinal mushroom friends has a strong supportive action on the immune system. Cordyceps acts as a bidirectional modulating agent regulating both innate and adaptive immunity via its ability to potentiate and suppress the immune response. An action that may be beneficial in conditions where autoimmunity is involved. In the traditional herbal systems of Asia, Cordyceps is a respected lung tonic, used to treat ailments of the respiratory system. In animal models, Cordyceps has shown promising results as a supportive treatment in conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Cigarette smoking is a significant factor in the development of respiratory disorders and Cordyceps has been found to reduce lung tissue deterioration in vitro. Cordyceps was shown to reduce the free radical damage associated with oxidative stress. In this regard, the herb may provide a promising treatment strategy in cases where chronic smoke exposure is involved as well as in other inflammatory lung conditions such as asthma. Key Ingredients:
Dry Cordyceps MilitarisKey Benefits:
- Pure Mushroom fruit body extracts ensure high bioactive compounds- polysaccharides, beta-glucans, polyphenols etc.
- Turkey Tail mushrooms have powerful healing properties and support bone health, toning the liver, improving gut health and anti-cancer properties
- Strong Adaptogen (anti-stress) and acts as an antioxidant
- Natural tasting powder that can be easily consumed with warm water, green tea, juices, salads, gravies etc.
Directions For Use:
- Ideal for the entire family and can be consumed before or after meals
Simply add 2 gm to warm water, tea/coffee, juice/shakes or food.Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place