Rooted Active Naturals Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder
this mushroom is found growing wild in old-growth birch forests; it is not a herb that likes to be cultivated. It has been traditionally used as a folk remedy to boost immunity and support overall health. This powder also aids in boosting health and fighting various issues. Key Ingredients:
Pure fruit body extract of organically grown Chaga mushrooms, Hot Water-based extraction in a certified GMP facilityKey Benefits:
- Pure extracts: Concentrated extract powder from fruiting bodies of organic Chaga mushroom. No mycelium or fillers were used, and lab tested verified levels of beta-glucans. USDA organic, > 35% beta glucans
- Stringent testing: All the products are 3rd party tested for purity and potency and COAs available. GMO-free, gluten-free, sugar and preservatives-free. These are veg and keto friendly
Directions for Use:
- Authentic sourcing and traceability: Chaga mushrooms are sourced from Siberian, known for being high-quality dense mushrooms, organically grown in their natural habitat which gives them the healing properties to be effective in boosting health and fighting health issues
- Naturally pleasant-tasting powder, Add 1.5-2 gm in your favourite drinks like protein shakes, green tea ( Chaga tea), smoothies, juices or coffee
- Ideal for the entire family, can be taken before or after meals
- Store in a cool, dry place
Frequently Asked Questions:What is an extract powder and how is the extract made?
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Extract powders are made by soaking the herbs or mushrooms in a solvent (such as water or alcohol or a combination of both) and later evaporating. What’s left behind is the concentrated powder, which contains the key compounds that are obtained by this extraction process. In the case of medicinal mushrooms, the key compounds cannot be obtained by simply powdering their dry bodies hence extraction is essential). The powdered extract is then used as a dry powder or in capsule or tincture forms. The organic certified mushrooms are extracted in certified GMP facilities with 100,000 clean rooms.What's the difference between mushroom extract powder and mushroom powder?
Mushroom powder is simply a powdered version of the dried mushroom as opposed to an extract powder which contains essential nutrients and compounds, which cannot otherwise be made available simply by drying and powdering.Where is Chaga sourced from?
Chaga is wild-harvested only from living birch trees in the approved Certified Organic designated areas, within the wild forests of Russia, an area known for its ecological sustainability practices.Can Chaga be taken by all age groups?
Medicinal mushrooms are great for adults of any age group. while there may be enough evidence of the health benefits of medicinal mushrooms for children, there isn’t a specific age group-wise reference for children. It's important to consult your paediatrician before introducing medicinal mushrooms to your children’s daily routine. For children with weakened immune systems, medicinal mushrooms can help boost immunity and overall wellness.Any side effects of using Chaga?
Chaga can lower blood sugar and thus patients taking insulin or blood sugar-lowering medications need prior consultation. It should not be taken along with blood thinning medications. For patients with kidney issues, prior medical advice is needed as Chaga is high in oxalates which can increase the risk of kidney stones.