Information about Rootcal Tablet
RootCal tablet contains Calcium citrate with Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Zinc Methionine, Manganese, Magnesium Oxide as a key ingredient.
- Nutritional replacement therapy to increase low calcium levels in the body.
Key benefits/uses of RootCal Tablets
- Dietary aid, to compensate the calcium deficiency.
- Vitamin D 3 is required for forming and maintaining healthy bones. It also helps the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- Calcium citrate combination with Vitamin D is used to prevent bone loss i.e. osteoporosis, treat weak bones i.e. Osteomalacia, and hypoparathyroidism
- Used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and allow normal bone growth.
- As directed by the physician
- Osteoporosis, Osteopenia, and Bone fracture
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Rootcal Tablet: MDO, DGN, HEX, PEN, OIP, SAF, DLP, MLC, ATP, OWP, AYM, RHL, PNT, EVP, WHL, TFP, GBL, SBL, MMS, AAR, STA, RSS, CLT, VDH, 9T9, MAK, MDH, JVN, GHR, GTK, SGH, RKS, QTM, BMJ, KHH, BAL, NN...+more