Information about Ridacne Foaming Face Wash
Ridacne Foaming Face Wash contains Purac BF P/41, Acnacidol BG, Cocamido Propyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Laureth, Sulfosuccinate, GlydantPlus Liquid, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, Glycerin, PEG – 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Edentate Disodium as active ingredients.
- A daily use facewash for acne free face.
- Provides clear look to the face
Key Benefits/ Uses of Ridacne Foaming Face Wash:
- Non-oily, a safe and non-irritant formula
- Cleanses, clear dirt and impurities from the skin
- Reduces stickiness and acne spot
- Provide deep cleansing action on pores
- Reduces the germs and bacteria which cause acne
- Prevents excessive dryness of skin
Direction for use / Dosage:
- Use twice daily (morning and evening) or as directed by the physician.
- Apply 2 pumps or more (as required) of Ridacne Foaming Facewash on the wet face.
- Gently massage for 20 to 30 seconds to make a good lather
- Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water
- Pat dry the face with soft towel
- Store at a temperature not exceeding above 30 Degree-Celsius in a cool, dry place
- Protect from direct heat and light
- For external use only
- Must not be used if the individual has hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the formulation.
- Avoid the contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Articles related to Ridacne Foaming Face WashVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Ridacne Foaming Face Wash: SHP, BSN, BBS, DHR, IAD, SAT, GTC, PNT, ENP, RKS, NDP, MMS, EMB, UMP, AYU, HRV, ATL, ATP, WSI, JVN, EQN, LHA, MLC, NVY, HIP, OWP, DPP, MAK, OLT, JMJ, DLP, SJP, MPC, ZVP, M...+more