RejuVit plus drop contains Vitamin A, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin , pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C , Vitamin D3, Vitamin E , niacinamide , D-panthenol , biotin , zinc , iodine , iron , manganese , chromium , molybdenum .
Multivitamins are also used to treat Vitamin deficiencies (lack of Vitamins) caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions.
· Unbalanced diets in case of loss of appetite due to diseases or drugs, incomplete or interrupted nutrition.
· Digestive malabsorption in intestinal infections, or due to substances as tannins, or oxalates that interfere with the absorption of Vitamins.
· Increased demand for Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in childhood and adolescence due to unbalanced meals, during pregnancy and lactation, exercise, and during the convalescence stage of different diseases.
· Functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Increase utilization of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in fever, infection, surgical operations and critically ill cases.
· Enhancement of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· Increased loss of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the body in burns, diarrhoea, bleeding, and renal impairment.
· To enhance liver function competency.
Use under medical supervision.