Information about Rejuminz 4G Capsule
Rejuminz 4G Capsule contains Benfotiamine, Biotin,Calcium ascorbate, Choline, Citrus bioflavonoids, Elemental boron, Elemental calcium, Elemental chromium, Elemental manganese Elemental zinc, Ferrous fumarate, Folic acid, Gingko biloba, Ginseng, Grape seed extract, Iodine, Lutein, Mixed carotene, Molybdenum, Niacinamide, Omega-3 fatty acid, Phosphorus, Piperine, Polyphenols, Potassium, Silicon dioxide, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3 Vitamin K 10 and Wheat germ oil as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Rejuminz 4G Capsule
Role of active ingredients:
- Benfotiamine: Used for the treatment of anxiety, back pain, depression, diabetes, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, and thyroid disease.
- Biotin: Used for preventing and treating biotin deficiency associated with pregnancy, long-term tube feeding, malnutrition, and rapid weight loss.Biotin is important for the health of your hair, skin and nails.
- Calcium ascorbate, Polyphenols and Citrus bioflavonoids: Act as Antioxidant.
- Choline: Important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, muscle movement, supporting energy levels and maintaining a healthy metabolism.
- Elemental boron, Elemental calcium, Elemental chromium, Elemental manganese Elemental zinc:They are required for the proper functioning of the body and essential for proper metabolic activities in the body.
- Ginkgo biloba: Improves cognitive function, positive mood, increased energy, improved memory and reduced symptoms related to multiple chronic diseases. Useful in asthma, ADHD and dementia treatment.
- Ginseng: Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduces stress, promotes relaxation, treats diabetes, and manage sexual dysfunction in males.
- Grape seed extract: Acts as antioxidant.They protects the body against heart disease and cancer.
- Multivitamins with antioxidants and Multi minerals:They are required for the proper growth and development of the body and for maintaining the metabolism.
- Lutein: Prevents eye diseases including age-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataracts, and retinitis pigmentosa.
- Piperine: Used in gastrointestinal disorder
- Potassium: Helps to maintain a healthy balance of fluids in the body. It also helps to transmit electrical pulses to allow for proper nerve and muscle function.
- Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3 Vitamin K 10 :Required by the body for proper fumctioning.
- Wheat Germ oil: Reduces skin damage, fight free radicals, support healthy collagen formation and maintain even skin tone.
Directions for use/Dosage:
Consume Rejuminz 4G Capsule as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommeded dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children