Information about Reconerve D Tablet
Reconerve D Tablet contains Alpha lipoic acid, Folic acid, Methylcobalamin, Pyridoxine and Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient.
Key benefits/uses of Reconerve D Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Alpha-lipoic acid: Helps to prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, improve the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes. It works as an antioxidant, and helpful in certain liver and brain diseases
- Folic acid: Helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, and useful in curing certain types of anemia or lack of red blood cells
- Methylcobalamin: Used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It is used to treat certain anemias. Plays an important role in the formation of blood
- Pyridoxine: Used to prevent or treat a certain nerve like peripheral neuropathy. It is used to treat certain hereditary disorders such as xanthurenic aciduria, hyperoxaluria, homocystinuria and is also used to treat the certain types of anemia
- Vitamin D3: Used to treat osteoporosis and keeps the bones strong.It also helps the blood to remain at the right pH
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following licensed pharmacy from the nearest location will deliver Reconerve D Tablet. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.