Information about Raricap Combi Tablet
Raricap Combi Tablet pack contains two types of tablets named as:
- Tablet A (Maroon)
- Tablet B (Pink)
Tablet "A" contains Ferrous Calcium Citrate eq. to Elemental Iron (50mg) and Folic Acid (0.3mg) as major ingredients.
Tablet "B" contains Calcium Carbonate eq. to Elemental Calcium (500mg), Vitamine D3 (200IU), Magnesium (as Magnesium Hydroxide) (90mg), Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate) (4mg)
Key benefits/uses of Raricap Combi Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Calcium Carbonate: Treat low blood calcium and conditions such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany).
- Iron: Used for the treatment of anemia.
- Elemental Magnesium: Essential for the proper growth and maintenance of bones. It is also required for the proper functioning of nerves, muscles, and other parts of the body.
- Folic Acid: Helps the body to produce and maintain new cells, and useful in curing certain types of anemia or lack of red blood cells.
- Vitamin D3: Used to treat osteoporosis and keeps the bones strong. It also helps the blood to remain at the right pH.
Direction for use/Dosage:
Take one tablet daily or as directed by the physician
- Store in its original pack at a temperature below 30 degree-Celsius
- Protect from light
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Raricap Combi TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Raricap Combi Tablet: PVP, DGN, DPP, SSA, SWA, VRS, GTC, HBV, PWN, BSN, NSL, RHW, NXG, SDM, SAF, MDO, FGH, UMP, JVN, ANT, LCC, HIP, MAX, SBA, OHM, ATL, THP, ARD, HAT, JMJ, STA, DYG, NWP, AYU, LHA, R...+more