Information about Qlx-Gold Tablet
The QLX- Gold Tablet contains Coenzyme Q10, L- Carnitine, EPA, DHA, Lycopene, L- Arginine, Selenium, and Vitamin E as its main ingredients
- The capsule is a nutritional supplement. It acts as an antioxidant and helps in energy metabolism.
Key benefits/uses of QLX- Gold
- Co- enzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that neutralizes the effect of free radicals and reactive species in the body.
- L - Carnitine helps the body to produce energy and important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) prevents the blood from clotting. These fatty acids also reduce pain and swelling.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) plays a role in the development of eye and nerve tissues. It reduces the risk of heart and circulatory disease by decreasing the thickness of the blood and lowering blood levels of triglycerides.
- L- Arginine relaxes blood vessels in blood pressure patients and strengthens immunity.
- Selenium is a dietary aid. It has antioxidant properties and helps in body growth and good health.
- Vitamin E protects skin from the harmful effects of a chemical reaction
- Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage.
- QLX Gold capsule acts as an antioxidant and regulates various biological reactions of the body
- As directed by the physician.
- Nutritional Deficiency, Weak Immunity
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Qlx-Gold TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Qlx-Gold Tablet: HGI, IAD, BGS, BHA, GPT, JSL, BLP, SYN, VRS, AGT, KMC, PEN, QLF, LMS, UMP, BSN, RUS, NVY, DZY, DAO, 9T9, JIV, WSI, SCH, CLT, VNS, LHA, SWP, PMA, EQN, KHC, 9MM, SHC, BHS, RWP, PPR, Q...+more