Information about Proxym Gel
Proxym Gel contains Camphor, Etodolac, Linseed Oil, Menthol, and Methyl Salicylate as active ingredients.
Proxym Gel is used to treat fungal infections of the toenail, musculoskeletal aches and pain, inflammation, warts, and other conditions.
Key benefits/ uses of Proxym Gel:
- Treats the inflamed skin
- Provides relief from pain
- Provides relief from musculoskeletal aches and pain
Direction of use/ Dosage:
- Take a small quantity proxym gel on your palm
- Directly apply to the affected area.
- Gently rub the gel until it is evenly distributed
- Use twice daily
- Store below temperature 25 degree Celsius
- Do not freeze the formulation
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical supervision
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Proxym Gel: USF, SBL, BLE, MDH, BRC, HGI, PNT, BSN, EMB, SVH, RWP, BAL, SBA, SGH, RPP, LMS, DFP, RPI, BNA, ENP, VRS, PEN, OHM, TOM, HTS, LHA, NVL, HPC, HAT, VJS, BBN, AAY, SVS, HNP, BHP, BAP, BMJ, A...+more