Protinex Original Health and Nutritional Drink
is a protein powder with hydrolysed protein, eight immuno- nutrients, vitamins and minerals that support nutritional requirements and immune function. It is low in fat and easily digestible.Key Ingredients:
Peanut protein hydrolysate, Malt extract, ascorbic acid, folic acid, Monounsaturated fatty acids, Polyunsaturated fatty acids, Trans fatty acids, Sugar, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, K, D2, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Biotin, Folic acid, Choline, Sodium, Potassium chloride, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iodine, Selenium, MolybdenumKey Benefits:
- Helps build strength and stamina
- Helps enhance the immune system
- Helps maintain gut integrity
- Supports lean muscles and improves muscle mass
Good to Know:
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
Vegetarian Energy Per Serving:
106 kcal/serving (30 gm)Allergen Information:
It contains peanuts.Product Form:
PowderDirections for Use:
- Stir 2-3 heaped spoons of Proteinex in 200 ml of lukewarm milk
- Mix until well dissolved and enjoy
- It can also be mixed with cornflakes, porridge or curd
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in an airtight container to avoid hardening
- Store in a cool and dry place
Frequently Asked Questions:Who can consume Proteinex Original?
- Keep away from direct sunlight
It is formulated for adults and can be consumed by anyone looking to maintain overall health.What kind of protein does it contain?
It contains hydrolysed peanut protein.