It is a multivitamin supplement that contains all the essential B-complex vitamins. It is known to promote overall health by restoring the vitamin levels in the body. It is recommended treatment of vitamin B-complex deficiency and prevent vitamin deficiency caused due to B-complex vitamins namely Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12.
Polybion SF syrup plays a major role in metabolic processes in the body by facilitating the production of red blood cells, which carry oxygen. Overall, this supplement is essential in maintaining proper health for your heart, brain and body. It is also known to help in recovery from illness by ensuring proper vitamin supplementation. It also helps to supplement the nutritional deficiencies due to poor diet as well as increased needs during pregnancy or illness.
Vitamin B is essential for healthy hair, skin, liver, and eye. It is used to restore the level of vitamins and minerals in your body and improve your overall health. It helps strengthen the immune system and is also useful in fighting fatigue. It also helps in healing wounds by promoting collagen synthesis and improving the absorption of iron in the body. It is used in the prevention and treatment of nutritional deficiencies. It is also enriched with ingredients that improve blood circulation and oxygen saturation.
It prevents premature greying of hair and hair loss by ensuring an adequate supply of nutrients to the hair follicles. It is also needed for the synthesis of collagen, a protein that is important for the growth and development of hair, nails, and skin. Take this syrup as advised by the doctor to get maximum benefit. These tablets are usually safe and don’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride): 2 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin sodium phosphate): 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid): 15 mg
- Vitamin B5 (D-panthenol): 3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride): 0.75 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 2 mcg
Key uses of Polybion SF Syrup:
- Acts as a nutritional supplement that helps to promote overall health
- Helps to restore B-complex vitamins in the body
- Supplements the nutritional deficiencies due to poor diet
- Helps to fulfil increased needs during pregnancy
- Promotes healthy hair as well as skin
- Plays a major role in metabolic processes in the body
- Facilitates the production of red blood cells, which carry oxygen
- Maintains proper health for your heart, brain and body
- Helps in the treatment of vitamin B-complex deficiency
- Provides sufficient vitamins during recovery from illness
Direction for use:
Take one teaspoonful 2-3 times daily or as directed by the physician. This medicine is to be taken by mouth. Check the label for directions before taking it. Take it with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. Do not take it more often than directed. It is advised to use a measuring spoon or cup to dispense the exact prescribed quantity of this syrup.
Quick tips for Polybion SF Syrup:
- Take it at the same time every day. This will help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Do not use this syrup if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- Let your doctor know if you have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems before taking this syrup.
- Inform your doctor if you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Remember dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diet, do not use it as a substitute for a well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Read the label carefully before use, and do not exceed the recommended dosage of the tablet.
- Always use this medicine under medical supervision.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
Side effects of Polybion SF Syrup:
This syrup is usually safe and doesn't cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation.
Storage and safety information:
- Store in a cool and dry place (below 25°C).
- Protect from moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Key benefits of Polybion SF Syrup:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps to produce certain neurotransmitters and carry out multiple enzyme processes. A deficiency of Vitamin B1 can lead to beri beri, nerve degeneration and loss of appetite.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) plays a key role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy. It is also involved in antioxidant activity, as a cofactor for the enzymes and metabolism of other vitamins like Vitamin B6, Vitamin B3, and Vitamin K.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for coenzymes activation, tissue respiration and synthesis of macromolecules.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) is needed for the synthesis of enzymes which form an integral part of various metabolic pathways such as carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in improving metabolism, burning more calories, strengthening immunity, and supporting the function of the nervous system. Its deficiency may cause anemia and peripheral neuropathy. Since humans cannot produce Vitamin B6, it should be obtained from the diet.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) strengthens our nervous system and is an important part of DNA synthesis and maturation. It helps in converting homocysteine to methionine which plays an essential role in protecting the heart. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can lead to megaloblastic anemia and some neurological problems.
FAQs related to Polybion SF Syrup:
Q. What is the Polybion SF Syrup used for?
It is a multivitamin supplement that contains all the essential B-complex vitamins. It is known to promote overall health by restoring the vitamin levels in the body. It is recommended treatment of vitamin B-complex deficiency and prevent vitamin deficiency caused due to B-complex vitamins namely Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12. It is also known to help in recovery from illness by ensuring proper vitamin supplementation. It also helps to supplement the nutritional deficiencies due to poor diet as well as increased needs during pregnancy or illness.
Q. Is the Polybion SF Syrup safe?
This syrup is usually safe and doesn't cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation. However, it is wise to consult your doctor if you are taking any other vitamin supplements before taking it to be on the safer side.
Q. Is it safe to take B-complex every day?
Yes, you can take B-complex vitamins daily. These capsules are nutritional supplements that help in maintaining the levels of all the nutrients in the body that may sometimes go missing from our daily dietary intake.
Q. Are B-complex vitamins good for you?
B-complex vitamins play a crucial role in numerous body functions such as metabolism of nutrients, red blood cell production, nervous system functioning and skin health. The deficiency of B vitamins in the body can put you at risk of anemia, weakness (or fatigue), weight loss, frequent mouth ulcers, tingling sensation in limbs, headache, hair loss, poor immune function, dry skin, etc. Hence, you must include foods that provide you with B-complex vitamins. In case your diet fails to provide you these essential vitamins, taking this capsule can help.
Q. Which are the best vitamins for hair growth?
Vitamins and minerals are important for normal cell growth, structure, and function of hair follicles and their deficiency may contribute to hair loss. However, this can be fixed with vitamin supplements such as these capsules which contain Vitamin B9 which are good for hair growth.
Vitamin B9 acts as a coenzyme in the synthesis of nucleic acid and red blood cells, which is responsible for oxygen supply, and thus, hair growth. It is also known to stimulate the rebuilding of hair follicles, prevent greying of hair and hair loss, and regulate the secretion of sebum.
- The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Hair Loss: A Review
- Vitamin B1. NIN. ICMR.
- Vitamin B2. NIN. ICMR.
- Vitamin B3. NIN. ICMR.