Information about Picrogard LC Capsule
Picrogard LC Capsule contains L-arginine, Levocarnitine, Methylcobalamin, Vitamin E, Starch, Calcium Sulphate, Talcum, Magnesium Strearate, Hydroxy Propyl Methylcellulose Iso Propyl Alcohol and Methylene Chloride as ingredients. The formulation is used as a nutritional supplement, with a perfect combination of Amino Acid, Carnitine Vitamin B6 & Vitamin E.
Key benefits/uses of Picrogard LC Capsule:
- L-Arginine, a nonessential amino acid. It has antiatherogenic, anti-ischemic, antiplatelet, antithrombotic, and nerve relaxing properties. It is used to treat cardiovascular diseases, migraine, blood pressure etc.
- Levocarnitine is a dietary supplement and is used to prevent and treat low blood levels of carnitine. Low blood levels of carnitine occur in people who cannot properly utilize carnitine from diets, or who are on dialysis due to serious kidney disease patients.
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
- Vitamin E is needed for growth, good health and a various process of the body. It also protects the body from the harmful effects of a chemical reaction.
Direction for use/Dosage:
Take the formulation as directed by the physician.
- Nutritional Supplement
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Picrogard LC CapsuleVIEW ALL
<b> One of the following licensed pharmacy from the nearest location with deliver Picrogard LC Capsule. The details of the licensed pharmacy shall be shared once you request the drugs and the respective pharmacy accepts the your request based on vali...+more