Information about Philips EverFlo 5LPM Oxygen Concentrator
Philips EverFlo 5LPM Oxygen Concentrator pack includes:
- EverFlo Concentrator
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator (optional)
- User's Manual
- Respironics is one of the leading brands in oxygen concentration and there is no one more qualified than Vitality Medical to bring a full selection of Invacare Oxygen Concentrator products. Founded by a registered nurse, Vitality Medical makes sure that our team members are all internally certified to help customers, ensuring that our expertise sets us above the rest.
- Respironics EverFlo is a long-life Stationary Oxygen Concentrator. Designed for individuals looking for something more from their oxygen concentrator, this oxygen machine provides Respiratory Therapy for those who may require 5 liters or less of oxygen flow. Unlike most home oxygen concentrators, the EverFlo is lightweight at only 31 pounds. The EverFlo is quiet, emitting less than 45 dBA. This concentrator features a much more compact, ergonomic design that takes up much less space and produces less heat while using less power, all without the risk of losing performance. The EverFlo Oxygen Machine is available with or without an oxygen purity indicator (OPI).
- The user-friendly design of the Respironics EverFlo Concentrator makes life simpler and easier for oxygen users. Respironics' small, quiet design uses less electricity, cutting costs compared with other competitors. The EverFlo features a compact, non-medical design that stylishly fits the user's surroundings. Heavy and bulky oxygen tanks are not necessary so you can avoid coordinating and scheduling oxygen resupply.
- Respironics EverFlo is very low maintenance. The internal maintenance-free dual filtration system means that only filter changes are required by homecare providers every two years! The EverFlo features a recessed flow meter and a metal cannula connector to prevent any accidental breakage. The optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator accurately and precisely measures the concentration of oxygen being dispensed. This indicator can be vitally important to strict oxygen therapy dosage requirements. Respironics has also reengineered the humidifier bottle connection, making the EverFlo much simpler to use.
Salient features of Philips EverFlo 5LPM Oxygen Concentrator:
Lightweight at Only 31 Pounds Makes It Easy to Move From Room to Room.
Recessed Oxygen Flow Meter Protected From Accidental Damage.
Metal Cannula Provides Greater Durability.
Built-In Humidifier Bottle Connection For Those Who Require Humidification (Humidifier Bottle Sold Separately.)
Simple and Easy Use.
Quite Motor Emits Low Noise.
Low Energy Use.
EverFlo Concentrator Specifications:
Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
Sound Level: 45 dBA typical
Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
Input Frequency: 60hz
Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% RH
OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
Warranty: 3 years limited.
Warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers