Information about PediaSure Powder Premium Chocolate
PediaSure Powder contains Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) (1.96%), M-inositol, Taurine, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L-Carnitine, Bifidobacterium lactis, Skim Milk Powder, Sucrose, Edible Vegetable Oil (Soy Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin, Cocoa Powder, Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil, etc. as ingredients.
- Complete and balanced nutritional supplement for children of the age group (2 years and above)
- Has a perfect blend of 37 vital nutrients
- Scientifically designed for fussy eaters to take care of nutritional deficiencies
Key benefits/uses of PediaSure Powder:
- Helps support children's overall growth and development
- Contains growth nutrients like Carbohydrates, Protein, Calcium, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamins and Milk Protein to help support height and weight gain
- Contains 37 nutrients to help support height and weight gain, immunity, and brain development
- When mixed as directed, PediaSure provides 0.94 kcal per ml.
- Also tastes delicious with milk
Direction for use/Dosage:
For preparing 225ml drink:
- Pour pre-boiled water (190ml) into a cup (temp. < 35 degree Celsius)
- Mix 5 levelled scoops (45.5g) of the powder
- Once mixed the powder should be consumed immediately otherwise cover, refrigerate the drink and use within 24 hours
Store in a cool, dry place, should not be stored in the refrigerator
- The box contains a sealed foil pouch. On opening this pack, transfer the foil pouch immediately into a suitable air-tight container.
- Contents should be used within three weeks after opening
- Leave the foil pouch inside the container and keep the container closed after use for extra protection
- Read the label carefully before use
Articles related to PediaSure Powder Premium ChocolateVIEW ALL
One of the following licensed pharmacy from the nearest location will deliver PediaSure Powder Premium Chocolate. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the val...+more