Information about PediaSure Powder Premium Chocolate
PediaSure Powder contains Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) (1.96%), M-inositol, Taurine, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L-Carnitine, Bifidobacterium lactis, Skim Milk Powder, Sucrose, Edible Vegetable Oil (Soy Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin, Cocoa Powder, Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil, etc. as ingredients.
- Complete and balanced nutritional supplement for children of the age group (2 years and above)
- Has a perfect blend of 37 vital nutrients
- Scientifically designed for fussy eaters to take care of nutritional deficiencies
Key benefits/uses of PediaSure Powder:
- Helps support children's overall growth and development
- Contains growth nutrients like Carbohydrates, Protein, Calcium, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamins and Milk Protein to help support height and weight gain
- Contains 37 nutrients to help support height and weight gain, immunity, and brain development
- When mixed as directed, PediaSure provides 0.94 kcal per ml.
- Also tastes delicious with milk
Direction for use/Dosage:
For preparing 225ml drink:
- Pour pre-boiled water (190ml) into a cup (temp. < 35 degree Celsius)
- Mix 5 levelled scoops (45.5g) of the powder
- Once mixed the powder should be consumed immediately otherwise cover, refrigerate the drink and use within 24 hours
Store in a cool, dry place, should not be stored in the refrigerator
- The box contains a sealed foil pouch. On opening this pack, transfer the foil pouch immediately into a suitable air-tight container.
- Contents should be used within three weeks after opening
- Leave the foil pouch inside the container and keep the container closed after use for extra protection
- Read the label carefully before use
Articles related to PediaSure Powder Premium ChocolateVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver PediaSure Powder Premium Chocolate: PEN, SHC, PTI, SDM, MAX, AYM, ZEL, RSS, SJP, ARD, GTK, KAL, FGH, ATL, MPC, OLT, IAD, ENP, RKS, HEX, BBS, RPP, CRN, MAK, ESY, VRS, GBL, DHP, BAL, HBV, EQN, QTM, RS...+more