Information about Patanjali Divya Triphaladi Taila
Divya Triphaladi Taila contains Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Amla, Amrutavalli, Ketaki, Asanaka, Bala, Eranda, Indravalli, Tekaraja swarsa,Hatha swarasa, Amla juice extract, Sesame oil,Ksheera,Kushta, Yasthyahva, Padmaka, Usheera, Rakta Chandana, Musta, Ela, Patra, Mamsi, Hayagandha, Bala, Amruta, Sariva, Amarakashta, Lavanga, Nata, Choraka, Shweta Kamala, Rakta Kamala, Kalhara, Padma, Neeli and Anjana a a combination of ingredients.
- An excellent is Ayurvedic oil used for head massage for medicinal purpose.
- It is used for external application. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Triphaladi Taila:
- Used in the treatment of a headache, hair fall, grey hairs
- Used to treat split hairs, grey hairs
- Improves hair strength
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take Divya Triphaladi Taila as directed by the physician
- Shiroroga, headache, hair fall
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children