Information about Patanjali Divya Sphatika Bhasma
Divya Sphatika Bhasma contains Sphatika (Alum).
- An Ayurvedic medicine in powder form, used in the treatment of leucoderma and herpes.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Sphatika Bhasma:
- Used to prevent excessive bleeding
- Cures cough and breathe related troubles
- Acts as an ulcer suppressive
- Helps in stopping nose bleeding
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take 125 – 250 mg of Divya Sphatika Bhasma, once or twice daily, before or after food, or as directed by the ayurvedic doctor
- Abdominal pain, pneumonia, low backache, dry cough, chronic bronchial diseases, haematemesis, menorrhagia, leucoderma, visarpa
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children