Information about Osteoboost Suspension
Osteoboost Suspension contains Calcitriol, Calcium Carbonate, and Soy Isoflavones as major ingredients.
Key benefits and uses of Osteoboost Suspension:
Role of active ingredients:
- Calcitriol: An active form of Vitamin D and helps to control parathyroid hormone. Also, maintains the levels of certain minerals like Calcium, Phosphorus which are needed for building and keeping strong bones.
- Calcium Carbonate: Used to prevent or treat low blood Calcium levels in people who do not get enough Calcium from their diets. It is used to treat conditions osteoporosis, osteomalacia/rickets, hypoparathyroidism, and latent tetany.
- Soy Isoflavones: Used for high cholesterol, high blood pressure and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
Direction for use / Dosage:
As directed by the physician
- Store in cool and dry place
- Protect from direct light
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Osteoboost Suspension: MSD, PLT, ATL, IAD, HBV, JVO, NWP, TRP, STA, GNC, JIV, NDP, DFP, UMP, RPP, SWA, AYU, MOM, BBS, LCC, IPL, MAK, JVN, SBL, GTC, SAT, OHM, AMR, FGH, ENP, BMJ, HIP, SCH, DPL, RSA, ...+more